New Books Network podcast, interview by Morteza Hajizadeh, March 3, 2023.
“Slave Ship Revolts,” interview by Nora Barrows-Friedman and Pierre Loiselle for “The Brief: Tracking the Empire,” Sept. 6, 2022.
“The Transatlantic Slave Trade Ships: Trajectories of Death and Violence across the Ocean,” interview by Léopold Lambert for The Funambulist (Paris), July 23, 2022.
“De waarheid over de gruwelen van het slavenschip” (“The Truth about the Horrors of the Slave Ship”), interview by Pepijn Brandon for Gessheidenis Magazine (Amsterdam), June 22, 2022.
- “The Slave Ship Embodies the Whole Story of Slavery,” Interview by Nirit Ben-Ari, originally published in Ha-aretz, April 21, 2014, republished in Critical Legal Thinking, May 22, 2014 (print)
- “Ghosts on the Waterfront: An Interview with Marcus Rediker,” Interview by Simon Garnett, Eurozine, July 27, 2012 (print)
- Société des études Robespierristes, Interview by Marc Belissa, December 2011 (print, in French)
- Socialist Review, Interview by Hassan Mahamdallie, December 2007 (print)
- National Public Radio, The Leonard Lopate Show, WNYC, October 2007 (audio)
- National Public Radio, Talk of the Nation, October 2007 (audio)
- National Public Radio, News and Notes, March 2007 (audio)